Let’s say that you have all the resources within your company — the latest facilities on all departments, competent employees work together, and sufficient capital run the business. Will they suffice the daily operations? If you think that they are enough, you are wrong. You should never overlook the importance of effective marketing of your brand. If you want to be on top of the competition, it’s time to embrace email marketing.
Email marketing is one of the darlings of digital marketing today. Do you want to know why?
Statistical Data about the Efficiency of Email Marketing
- In United States, there is an estimated return of 4,300% in terms of investment with the help of email marketing.
- Firms using email enjoy 50% additional sales amidst a lower cost at 33%. The nurtured leads boost 20% on sales opportunities.
- There is an investment return of $ 44.25 for the expense of $1 in line with email marketing. Just imagine how far your business would reach by simply considering the advertising plan.
- Many marketers consider email as the most effective technique for customer retention, awareness, conversion, and acquisition. There are lots of satisfied entrepreneurs who claim that email is really impressive.
- 95 % of email users say that messages about the brands are disseminated accordingly.
- According to surveys, 70 % of consumers open their email account to have access to the company they trust.
- There is an allotted time to capture people’s interest to read emails. Surprisingly, it only takes three to four seconds to get their attention.
- Many emails were opened on mobile devices (38%) than desktops with only 34 %.
- 64 % people can decide easily after reading emails on their cellular phones.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other sites have no match with email which is 40 X better than social media. It is true that there are millions of active users of social media.
- There is a boost of 50 % on the utilization of marketing automation.
- In terms of conversion rates, email gives a higher figure compared to social media. Specifically, 17% is the percentage associated with conversion.
- There is an increase of 41% in line with unique click rates by simply coming up with customized promotional mailings. Non-personalized mailings must be out of your concerns. Instead of making outdated mails, it is ideal to create functional ones. This will make your content friendly to the eyes of many.
As you can see, email marketing has been documented as a powerful tool in marketing businesses. For successful email marketing campaigns, get in touch with the experts at Cornerstone Marketing Solutions.