Instagram is a photo sharing app that was mainly utilized as a friends sharing pictures with friends instantly platform that started back in 2010. The difference was they reformatted the downloaded photos to a square shape similar to a Polaroid instant photo from before the digital craze. Sharing photos of your businesses products and services on Instagram helps gain popularity and shows the public who and what you are without saying it. Millions of people young and old are following other users on Instagram to get sneak peaks of new products, a behind the scene view of a business, social, business, or community social events, and also creative ideas to use for themselves. It is free marketing in its most simple form. Intrigued? Download the free app on your mobile device and create an account quickly and easily. Be consistent and keep it simple. Follow other users, like, and comment on their posts. Use hashtags for an even greater reach to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Use video clips to give future or current customers an inside look at your company and why they should purchase from you. If you want to be in the palm of everyone who owns a smart devices hand, then what are you waiting for? Create and Instagram account today to show the world how great your business is.
LinkedIn is a useful free tool to market your business. With close to 400 million members, LinkedIn helps get the word out about your company’s products or services in a quick, easy, free platform. What most people don’t know is that their interactive website or mobile app helps guide you through how to create a company page and what the steps are to add as many connections as you can to get the word out about how fantastic your business is and what you have to offer the public. You can add events, videos, pictures, and even products that are offered by your company quickly with the help of a tutorial. Looking for high quality employees? Take advantage of LinkedIn jobs that will provide you with hundreds of talented professionals eagerly awaiting a call from you. Being connected through LinkedIn helps to increase brand awareness, connect with or attract new customers, promote company events, socialize with others in your industry, and recruit new talented employees all from the convenience of your home, office, or smart phone. What are you waiting on? Connect with future customers, employees, and friends today by creating a LinkedIn company page for your business.
Ten Reasons Why You Need a Website:
- Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed, which is perfectly fine because websites never take a break.A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock – even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage – especially if they are adequately marketing their website.A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online, especially by way of mobile devices.Your business should be at their fingertips when they look in the search engines.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 247 Million People? That is the number of Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is pushing two billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers.According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local, They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
- Instant credibility Have you ever had difficulty making that sale? Or convincing someone that you are the real deal. By having a well-structured website you can foster instant credibility with anyone. You can provide the ultimate proof that you are, in fact, the realest of all deals.
- Marketing: The internet has opened up a whole new world of marketing that didn’t exist before. Your website can attract new business by using a whole host of low cost marketing techniques.
Retrieved from: http://www.kylake.us/www101/reasons_why_you_need_a_website.html.